Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #128

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.

Title: The Winter of the Witch 
Series: Winternight Trilogy #3 
Genre: Fantasy, Historical Fiction
Publisher: Del Rey 
Publication Date: January 9, 2019

In the stunning conclusion to the bestselling Winternight Trilogy, following The Bear and the Nightingale and The Girl in the Tower, Vasya returns to save Russia and the spirit realm, battling enemies both mortal and magic. 









Find The Winter of the Witch online

Why I'm waiting on The Winter of the Witch: I'm completely obsessed with this trilogy right now. The first book, The Bear and the Nightingale, totally took me by surprise -- I did not expect to like it as much as I did. I read the first two books pretty quickly and now I'm just desperately waiting for this one! 

Have you read this series? What did you think of it? Like I said, I'm completely obsessed. I love Vasya and Morozko; they're a couple of my favorite characters ever. Anyway . . . what are you waiting on this Wednesday? Let me know in the comments below!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns