Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we share out top ten lists relating to the bookish topic assigned that week.

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For! 

 

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas || Bad Romance by Heather DeMetrios

 

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare || Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 

 

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia || Harry Potter and Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling


To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han || Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

 

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne || The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan








6 comments:

  1. I totally agree on ACOMAF. I LOVE the series and I'm sure I'll re-read them a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Six of Crows are all absolutely amazing and I am so glad to see them on your list. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I'm thankful for many of these too! Especially Harry Potter and Percy Jackson! They're the books that got me into fantasy :)

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ACOMAF so much. HP was also on my Top Ten list. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, and yes! I agree with Clockwork Angel, HP, and Six of CRows! I haven't read the others but I'm dying to read that Maas series since I loved her other one. Great list!
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter is my lifeblood, lol. I grew up on those books, and I've started reading them to my kiddos. I would read them out loud before they were born, and again now that they are older. Also, Percy Jackson--LOVE!

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from StarCityDesigns